Do you love zombies, vampires, werewolves, witches, and everything else that goes bump in the night? So do I! Paranormal Fiction is one of my favorite genres! When I went looking for a reading challenge for paranormal fiction for 2013, I couldn’t find one! So, I have decided to host one! Here are the challenge details!
- Timeline : This challenge runs from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013
- You may join the challenge at any time during the year as long as the books were read in 2013
- Levels: There are 4 participation levels to this challenge. You can change levels at any time.
- Spooked – 6 books
- Enchanted – 12 books
- Hexed – 18 books
- Spelbound – 24 books
- Physical books and e-books count. Audio books DO NOT COUNT
- You must display the challenge graphic in your blog’s sidebar, if you have a blog
- You do not have to have a blog to participate. You can make a Goodreads list or some other tracking method that can be linked to
- You do not have to select your books ahead of time
- If you do make an initial list of books for this challenge, you may change that list at any time during the challenge
- Books read for this challenge may also count for other challenges
- You must fill out the linky form below and link to your challenge post or Goodreads list
Here’s a smaller graphic for your sidebar. Please link back to this page.
I’m so excited! Please sign up below and leave a comment! The linky sign up box is appearing just before the comments box (no idea why).